Commitment to Quality Results
Jamie Romaezi Photography is committed to photographing you and your family looking and feeling your best.
Your family, newborn and baby safety are of utmost importance and this begins with a healthy photographer. Thank you in advance for your help in maintaining a germ free environment. To ensure all clients are given the opportunity to be photographed in a safe and healthy environment, please read and respect the following illness policy. If you or any of your family members who will be present at your session are sick, or recovering from an illness leading up to your session, </splease notify Jamie Romaezi Photography via email as soon as possible and we will reschedule your session.
Your session *MUST* be rescheduled if you or your family members:
- appear to be ill
- have had a fever above 99 degrees within1 week leading up to your session
- has had nausea, diarrhea or vomiting within 72 hours leading up to your session
- has pink eye within 24 hours leading up to your session
- have had any rash or mouth sores that have not been diagnosed by a doctor (non-contagious rashes, eczema, heat rash, etc are not a problem for photography purposes)
- have an undiagnosed persistent cough, or contagious cough
- have head lice
- are being treated for any known, contagious illness or infection
- have knowingly been exposed to anyone positive or presumptive positive for COVID-19
If your photographer becomes ill leading up to your session, you will be notified as soon as possible. Sessions rescheduled in advance due to an illness will not incur a reschedule fee.
Covid-Related Safety Measures
- We request that all clients adhere to the illness policy outlined above.
- Your photographer will wear a mask during your session and utilizes frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer will be available for your use during the session upon request. You are welcome to wear your own mask at your session during the time you are not in the photos.
- All administrative tasks including contract and payments are contactless.
- Session attendees will be limited to immediate family only for both indoor and outdoor sessions.
- Please bring your own blanket if you would like to use one during your session for outdoor sessions.
- Additionally, the studio and sitting area:
- are cleaned before each session and sanitized before and after each session with a disinfectant UV light and a HEPA filter. You will see our HEPA filter running in the sitting area during your session as well.
- Fabrics and props are cleaned and sanitized before use during your session.
- It is requested that clients please remove shoes at the door, limit items brought into the studio, including outside props, car seats and diaper bags. Diapers and wipes are provided for your newborn during the session. Feeding related items may come inside with you.