Commitment to Quality Results
Jamie Romaezi Photography is committed to photographing you and your family looking and feeling your best.
Your family, newborn and baby safety are of utmost importance and this begins with a healthy photographer. Thank you in advance for your help in maintaining a germ free environment. Please read and respect the following illness policy to ensure all clients are given the opportunity to be photographed in a safe and healthy environment. Your photo session will be rescheduled if you or any of your family members are sick or recovering from a contagious illness the day that your session is scheduled. Please notify Jamie Romaezi Photography via email as soon as possible if you are experiencing any of the following leading up to your session date.
Your session *MUST* be rescheduled if you or your family members:
- appear to be ill
- have had a fever above 99 degrees within 1 week leading up to your session
- have had gastrointestinal issues within 72 hours leading up to your session
- have pink eye within 24 hours leading up to your session
- have had any rash or mouth sores that have not been diagnosed by a doctor (non-contagious rashes, eczema, heat rash, etc are not a problem for photography purposes)
- have an undiagnosed persistent cough, or contagious cough
- are being treated for any known, contagious illness or infection
If your photographer becomes ill leading up to your session, you will be notified as soon as possible. Sessions rescheduled in advance due to an illness will not incur a reschedule fee.
- Your photographer will wear a mask during any session upon request.
- All administrative tasks including contract and payments are contactless.
- Fabrics and props are cleaned and sanitized before use during your session.