A Commitment to Quality Results
Jamie Romaezi Photography is committed to photographing you and your family looking and feeling your best.
Newborn and baby safety is of utmost importance and this begins with a healthy photographer. Thank you in advance for your help in maintaining a germ free environment. To ensure all clients are given the opportunity to be photographed in a safe and healthy environment, please read and respect the following illness policy. If you or any of your family members who will be present at your session are sick, or recovering from an illness leading up to your session, please notify Jamie Romaezi Photography via email as soon as possible to determine if it is necessary to reschedule your session.
Your session *MUST* be rescheduled if you or your family members:
- appear to be severely ill
- have had a fever above 99 degrees within 48 hours leading up to your session
- has had nausea, diarrhea or vomiting within 72 hours leading up to your session
- has pink eye within 24 hours leading up to your session
- have had any rash or mouth sores that have not been diagnosed by a doctor (non-contagious rashes, eczema, heat rash, etc are not a problem for photography purposes)
- have an undiagnosed, persistent cough
- have head lice
- are being treated for any known, contagious illness or infection
If your photographer becomes ill leading up to your session, you will be notified as soon as possible. Sessions rescheduled in advance due to an illness will not incur a reschedule fee.